Friday, November 5, 2010

My First Apron!!!!

After all the fabulous apron inspiration I was finding on other blogs I was so excited to try my own. I combined a few tutorials that I had found and this is what I came up with......



I was super excited how cute it came out. I still teaching myself to sew so I'm pretty proud of it.

I used two fat quarters and some ribbon I had on hand to make this. Unfortunately I didn't take photos of the process (and even if I did I can't find my camera cord to upload them) but it was actually very easy. Now that I kind of know what I'm doing I could probably do one in a hour or two--and maybe get some photos of it.





Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend   wrap    up           party!






HookingupwithHoH







Making

1 comment:

  1. You made that apron? Way to go! It looks beautiful :)

    My sewing skills aren't quite up to par.

    ReplyDelete