Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's my favorite time of year...Fall


Fall is my favorite season, I'm so excited it's finally here. I love fall decor, fall fashion, the chill in the air..... I've started to decorate but still have a little to finish up. This year is extra exciting for me to get our fall things out since its the first year we own our own house. This place is so much bigger than our townhouse so there is so much more to decorate.

Until I take photos of what I've done here are some great inspiration/ideas I've found.

These pumpkins are from Pottery Barn, I love clusters of pumpkins on tables.



Acorns are one of my favorite things this fall, I think they look great as a vase filler. These are again from Pottery Barn.



This is from Better Homes and Gardens website, I love the way this wheat looks. This is something I think would look great on our back deck or in long boxes inside on our bay windows.




No comments:

Post a Comment