Monday, September 28, 2009

Photos of my fall decore

Here are some of the things I've put up for Fall at our house.....

This is the wreath on our front door, made by my Mom


These are some oversized Acorns I found at A.C. Moore that I have in an antique gold glass bowl on the dinning room table.

I found these pumpkins at Surplus City and I fell in love with them. They have a tiny damask print on them. I currently have them on a side table in our dinning room.

This is our wine glass cabinet with a candle holder that we took the candle out of and added a glass turkey for Thanksgiving.

I think this is my favorite thing out of my fall decorations this year. These are two antique glass mason jars I found at The Plaza and filled them with mini acorns and pumpkins. I had originally wanted to crochet the acorns but they just weren't coming out to the size I wanted, plus we've been so busy lately that I decided to save that idea for another time.
At least now we have some decorations in our house. We are still working on our year round decorations (basically every room has nothing on the walls) but this definitely makes it feel more homey.


No comments:

Post a Comment