Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Upcoming Bedroom Makeover


I know it seems a little soon to be saying I'm giving our bedroom a make-over, I'm not sure what else to call it though. I never really took the time to make our master bedroom really great at our townhouse, I knew we wouldn't be there for that long so I never really put the effort into it. Now that we are in our house I really want to make our master bedroom special. I love the shabby chic look but I know that can get a little to feminine sometimes, so since I need to make the room for Ryan too I can't go overboard with it. I've been searching for bedding for awhile now and went shopping with my Mom last week and found the perfect set. Target has their great Simply Shabby Chic line and I personally love just about all of it. This is their Damask Bedding Collection





t.

No comments:

Post a Comment